Cremona SV75 violin outfit, ideal violin for the beginning player.
This violin outfit is ideal
for players of any age.
Includes guaranteed trade in.
This violin is made by Cremona..a leading maker of fine stringed instruments. Feature include hand carved solid spruce top and hand carved maple back, neck and scroll. The bow is a H. Siegler wooden bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair. They are available in all sizes 1/16th through full, and come complete with case, bow, rosin and four fine tuners. We even offer a trade up to the next size when you are ready. These violins meet or exceed all Music Educator's National Conference specifications for stringed instruments. You will not find a better violin for the price.
WHAT YOU GET
- Unlimited phone/e mail support after purchase
- Full one year warranty
- Excellent trade in program for next size or higher
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved solid Maple neck, back and sides
- Warm Brown finish
- Dyed Rosewood fingerboard and fittings
- Dyed hardwood chinrest
- Painted purfling
- VP-61 tailpiece with (4) built-in fine tuners
- VP-71 bow: wood stick, rosewood frog, and unbleached horsehair
- C-3907 Featherweight arched-top, shaped case with blue exterior and light grey interior
If you have questions about Cremona Violins - E Mail Us
I just wanted to leave a message of "Thanks" for all of your help in
answering all my questions before purchasing a student violin for my
daughter. At first I was totally confused on what to buy, but your
music store was very professional, and Melanie, your sales rep. was a
pleasure to work with. Your prices are fantastic, and the shipping is
incredible. We have many music stores in our local area, but from now
on, I will purchase all of my musical needs from Chris B's.
Thank You Once Again!