Everybody has to start somewhere--and every beginning mandolin player is fortunate to be able to afford the finest entry-level mandolin ever made--the Rover RM-25S! This price-leading, top-selling starter instrument has a solid spruce top--just like the expensive models. The sides and back are maple, and the elevated 20-fret fingerboard is set above the top to allow more top vibration.
The beautiful, high-gloss sunburst finish on the top immediately catches the eye--but this fine instrument only LOOKS expensive! It's priced easily within range of any student--or player of another instrument who is ready to try the mandolin. You just can't lose with a sterling value like the RM-25S from Rover!
- Solid spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Bound peghead and body
- Bound 20-fret fingerboard
- Fast, slim neck with elevated fingerboard that joins the body at the 12th-fret
- Parallel tone bars
- Beautiful, high gloss sunburst finish
- Improved, vintage-style adjustable, compensated rosewood bridge
- 2-ply black pickguard
- Chrome-plated geared tuners with large buttons for easy, accurate tuning