Every Dixieland Jazz Band needs a 4-string tenor banjo--it's the foundation of the rhythm. If you're starting to learn the tenor, your best choice for a first instrument is the RB-20T by Rover.
The modern composite rim with open-back construction makes for a lightweight, easily-portable banjo that sounds great and looks even better! The neck is small and perfectly shaped. The frets are carefully rounded to ensure the lowest, easiest action. It's the perfect student instrument at the perfect price--the new RB-20T from Rover!
- Standard 11" rim made of composite material in metallic gun-grey finish
- Grooved tension hoop
- Standard spacing using 24, P-44 "Flat hook and nut" set, for head attachment
- Deluxe P-101 "Vega-style" armrest
- Traditional P-115 "No knot" tailpiece
- Exquisite mahogany neck with East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, inlaid dot position markers, and adjustable truss rod
- F-2000 guitar style, geared tuners
- Standard tuning is in fifths - CGDA