The Recording King RO-26 Classic Series II acoustic guitar is arguably the most incredible value you can find in an all-solid guitar. Featuring a solid Engelmann spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and a one-piece mahogany neck, each handcrafted guitar has a loud, expressive acoustic tone and excellent playability.
This guitar features fully scalloped x-bracing for strength and resonance in lower registers and more clarity in the highs. It has a Recording King "crown" M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.
The 30's-style features on this guitar include the traditional diamond volute, a vintage-style beveled pickguard and classic butterbean tuners. With pristine workmanship and premium features, this is the perfect all-solid guitar inspired by the American tradition.
- BODY SHAPE: OOO-Style
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid AA Grade Englemann Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: X-Bracing
- TOP BRACES: Fully Scalloped X
- NECK MATERIAL: 1-Piece Mahogany