The Recording King Madison banjos offer players an unparalleled combination of quality, versatility and value. The Recording King RK-O25-BR Banjo features a hand-rubbed satin finish, a maple neck with adjustable truss rod and a true steam-bent 3-ply maple rim. The Madison banjo starts with a great foundation for a serious banjo.
Add professional appointments like dual coordinator rods, planetary tuners, nickel-plated hardware and a Remo head, and you have a banjo that beats anything on the market at the same price point. The Madison open-back model has 24 shoes for precision tuning and a classic open-back sound.
• Maple Neck w/Adjustable Truss Rod
• True 3-Ply Steam Bent Maple Rim
• 24 Brackets w/Notched Tension Hoop
• Rosewood Fretboard
• 26-3/8” Scale Length
• 22 Frets
• Bone Nut
• Nut Width, 1-3/8"
• Vintage-Style Plastic 5th String Nut
• Recording King Compound Angle Peghead
• American Threaded Hook and Nuts
• Dual Coordinator Rods
• Planetary Tuners
• Ivory Resonator Binding
• Dot Inlay
• Flat (0”) Fretboard Radius
• Presto-Style Tailpiece
• Maple/Ebony 5/8” German Bridge
• Remo Frosted Head, 11” High Crown
• Hand-Rubbed Brown Satin Finish
• Nickel-Plated Hardware