With the addition of the all-new Madison RK-R35, banjo players have an option of a high-quality, great-sounding banjo with a classic Mastertone-style tone ring and flange.
The Recording King Madison RK-R35 is built around a 3-ply steam bent maple rim, from the exact same construction and materials used in the best-selling RK-R80. It has a maple neck with an adjustable two-way truss rod and a comfortable rosewood fretboard. With a 24-hook brass tension hoop, players can adjust the head tension as precisely as on any world-class banjo. The planetary tuners, geared 5th peg and dual coordinator rods are effective professional components, and add an authentic feel to these impressive banjos.
The Madison RK-R35 has a maple resonator with a hand-rubbed brown matte finish. It is assembled with a Mastertone-style bell brass cast tone ring and a Mastertone-style one-piece flange. The Madison peghead and fretboard feature our Seagull inlay, for a banjo that looks as classic as it sounds.
The American threaded nickel-plated hook and nut hardware, as well as the true presto-style tailpiece and armrest are the same as featured on the popular RK-Scout. Like the other Madison banjos, the Madison Deluxe comes standard with an authentic Remo head.
- Mastertone-style Bell Brass Cast Tone Ring
- Mastertone-style One-piece Banjo Flange
- Maple Resonator
- Maple Neck with Adjustable Truss Rod
- 3-Ply Steam Bent Maple Rim
- 24 Hook Brass Tension Hoop
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Seagull Fretboard Inlay
- Bone Nut
- Recording King Compound Angle Peghead
- Black Peghead Overlay with Mother of Pearl Inlay
- American Threaded Hooks and Nuts
- Dual Coordinator Rods
- Planetary Tuners
- Presto-Style Tailpiece
- Maple/Ebony 5/8" Bridge
- Remo Frosted Head, 11" High Crown
- Hand-Rubbed Brown Satin Finish
- Nickel-Plated Hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty