The Tenor Ukulele is a most versatile instrument! It can be used with success in all styles of music, and it's rich, mellow voice is gaining more admirers every day. For any player wishing to take up the Tenor Ukulele, Mahalo makes getting started fun AND affordable! The U-320T is made of select mahogany with arched-back construction. Fingerboard and bridge are of Genuine Rosewood and the tuning pegs are gold-plated. With a sturdy gig bag included in the price, we believe the Mahalo U-320T Tenor Ukulele is a singular value!
- Priced and sized to meet every need and pocket-book
- The body is arched and made from Mahogany
- The fingerboard and bridge are constructed from Rosewood
- Includes nickel/silver frets and abalone position marker dots
- Equiped with gold-plated friction tuners