It's easy to tell that the Mahalo U-320P is Hawaii's favorite instrument--it's shaped like a pineapple! It corresponds exactly in every respect to the standard Mahalo U-320, save for the distinctive, traditional pineapple shape. The tone is mellow and soulful---and it's easy to produce thanks to the well-shaped neck and Rosewood fingerboard with its smooth, low frets. The bridge is also of Rosewood and the body is mahogany with arched back. The tuning pegs are gold-plated and each U-320P is furnished with a sturdy gig bag and an easy to follow instructional DVD. With all these great features and the instantly recognizable shape--we believe the Mahalo U-320P is destined for great things!
- Priced and sized to meet every need and pocket-book
- The body is arched and made from Mahogany
- The fingerboard and bridge are constructed from Rosewood
- Includes nickel/silver frets and abalone position marker dots
- Equiped with gold-plated friction tuners