Tune string and wind instruments in a flash with the OT-120, a new band and orchestral tuner that combines the accuracy of needle-type meters with superior functionality, wide tuning range and a new, sleek vertical design.
* Chromatic orchestral and band tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports both band and orchestra instruments
* Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility
* Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that's closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch
* Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings
* Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments
* Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast)
* Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided
* Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range
* Broad range of calibration (349 Hz -- 499 Hz)
* Built-in microphone supports acoustic instruments
* Use with the optional CM-100L Contact Microhone for accurate tuning in noisy environments
* Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours)
* Durable soft case included
Vertical-design and superior visibility
The Korg OT-120 chromatic band and orchestral tuner is intended for orchestral instruments, packing precise performance and sophisticated functionality in a vertical design that's easy to hold and operate. The Korg OT-120 features a dual-display, an easy-to-see needle-type indicator and a backlit LCD screen that shows the battery life, sound output level, calibration, as well as key and note name. Additional design features include a large dial that makes it easy to select the desired mode, soft-touch buttons and a rear-mounted stand that lets the band and orchestral tuner stand by itself. A sophisticated silver aluminum panel contributes to its sleek, new look.
Accurately tune orchestral instruments over a wide range
Since we developed the world's first meter-type tuner in 1975, the accuracy of Korg tuners has made them the choice of artists in all styles of music. With its wide tuning range extending from A0 to C8, the OT-120 lets you quickly tune any type of band instrument including, orchestra, wind, string, brass or piano. The Korg OT-120 also provides a wide range of calibration to support concert pitches in a range of 349-499 Hz (1 Hz steps).
Smooth and precise tuning you expect from a needle-type meter
This band and orchestral tuner uses a high-precision needle-type meter to accurately indicate any pitch discrepancy. The speed at which the needle responds to the input can be changed over a range of three steps; you can choose fast, medium or slow speeds to match your tuning preference.
You can also choose from two tuning modes; Auto mode, which automatically detects the pitch of a single note you play on your instrument, or Manual mode, which lets you specify the desired note name. In Manual mode, the needle movement is shown in a range of 50 cents, letting you view the tuning discrepancy over a wide range. In addition to the excellent visibility unique to a needle-type meter, the LEDs located below the meter also indicate pitch deviation or a perfect match, making precise tuning easy even in dim locations.