With a wealth of professional features designed into this best selling A-model mandolin, the Kentucky KM-150 mandolin is sure to please any player, at any level.
- Solid spruce top
- Solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck with 12th fret neck joint
- Traditional high-gloss sunburst finish
- Multiple binding on top
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Classic mother-of-pearl “Kentucky” script inlay and dot markers
- Inlaid mother-of-pearl position markers
- Deluxe tuning machines
- Adjustable truss rod
- Adjustable compensated rosewood bridge
- Nickel-plated hardware
I got a call from a pretty surprised brother tonight saying he received
mandolin in fine condition!
Thank you for helping me out and getting this little prize up there.
pleased with the results especially considering the events the country
through. Thanks again. looking forward to doing business again with