Another outstanding value Kentucky Mandolin!
Traditionally designed A-model
- Solid Spruce top
- Maple back and sides
- Bound rosewood fretboard
- Maple neck with 12th fret neck joint
- Adjustable truss rod
- High gloss sunburst finish
- Multiple binding on top
- Mother-of-pearl "Kentucky" script inlay and dot position markers
- Nickel plated hardware
- 14:1 ratio deluxe gear tuners
- Adjustable compensated rosewood bridge
- Snakehead peghead shape
Brings best features of 1920's instruments into your hands for a song!
This model offers a big sweet tone and a fast easy playing action unheard of before in this price range.