Recording King RD-26 Dreadnought with Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
The Recording King Classic Series II acoustic guitar is arguably the most incredible value you can find in an all-solid guitar. Featuring a solid Engelmann spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, and a one-piece mahogany neck, each handcrafted guitar has a loud, expressive acoustic tone and excellent playability.
These guitars feature fully scalloped forward-x bracing for strength and resonance in lower registers and more clarity in the highs. Series II models have a Recording King "crown" M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.
The 30's-style features on this guitar include the traditional diamond volute, a vintage-style beveled pickguard and classic butterbean tuners. With pristine workmanship and premium features, this is the perfect all-solid guitar inspired by the American tradition.
- TOP MATERIAL: Solid AA Grade Engelmann Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid African Mahogany
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Forward X-Bracing
- TOP BRACES: Fully Scalloped Spruce
- NECK MATERIAL: 1-Piece Mahogany
- NECK PROFILE: Vintage V
- NECK JOINT: Dovetail
- FRETBOARD MATERIAL: Rosewood