Like owning a vintage treasure you've played for years.
A well worn Telecaster that'll fit you as comfortably as your favorite old jeans. It shows the wear of years nicks, scratches, worn finish, and aged plastic parts as if it had logged many nights onstage. But underneath all this apparent wear is a lovingly crafted, team-built Custom Shop beauty, true in features and specs to the 1963 custom model. It features white binding on front and back, the "top hat" switch tip, C-shaped neck profile, a round laminate rosewood fingerboard, and a Custom Shop Limited Edition decal. Includes deluxe brown hardshell Fender case, strap, cable, and Limited Edition Certificate.
Fender® Custom Shop 1963 Custom Relic Telecaster© Electric Guitar Features:
* 2-piece select alder body with Relic treatment
* Maple C-shaped neck
* Round laminate Indian rosewood fretboard with a 9-1/2" radius and 21 medium jumbo frets
* 2 Vintage '63 Tele single-coil pickups (modern wiring)
* Master volume, master tone controls
* Vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and original ash-tray bridge cover
* Fender-Gotoh vintage-style tuners
* 3-ply parchment pickguard
Fender® Custom Shop 1963 Custom Relic Telecaster© Electric Guitar Specifications:
* 25-1/2" scale length
* 1.650" width at nut
Fender® Custom Shop 1963 Custom Relic Telecaster© Electric Guitar Includes:
* deluxe brown hardshell Fender case, strap, cable, Limited Edition Certificate.