The new Cremona SV-180E solid-body electric violin offers a world of tonal possibilities for students, amateurs and pro players alike! The powerful piezo pickup combines with a unique rosewood bridge to provide a natural, warm violin tone that can be amplified to any level the player desires. You can plug in the headphones for practice or plug into your favorite amp in a performance situation.
The solid hardwood body keeps feedback to a minimum and the fingerboard and all trimmings are genuine ebony for beauty and utility. The lower bout is designed to accept any chinrest and shoulder-pad of your choosing and a lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in finetuners is standard. With its lightweight rigid foam case and a quality Brazilwood bow included, add to that a set of D’Addario Prelude strings and a professional setup, this is an amazing bargain that sets the new standard in electric violins!
- Elegantly-shaped, hardwood body that blends modern design with traditional acoustic violin characteristics
- Abbreviated upper bout provides the familiar player feel and hand positions of an acoustic violin
- Lower bout was designed to accept any standard shoulder-rest and tailpiece
- Traditionally contoured maple neck shaped exactly like that of a fine acoustic violin
- Minimalist scroll and pegbox design that accepts standard tuning pegs
- High-gloss finish in a beautiful translucent red orange hue
- Highly polished solid ebony fingerboard
- Fine quality and traditionally shaped ebony pegs and chin rest
- D’Addario Prelude strings
- Lightweight VP-61 composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Unique rosewood bridge specifically chosen for use with this instrument providing a mellow, pleasing electric and a natural acoustic tone
- Onboard electronics include a powerful piezo pickup system designed to give the player natural violin tone at stage levels or at acceptable practice levels by way of the included headphones