Cremona SV-700 violin is similar in tone quality and wood selection to our flagship SV-800 but instead of the antiqued finish with its beautiful aged look, the SV-700 features a beautiful and traditional shade of orange.
The SV700 features even-grained solid spruce which is hand-carved and graduated for the top and exquisite, highly flamed maple forms the back, sides, neck and scroll.
The tone is full, resonant and eminently suited to the needs of the finest soloist. All trimmings are of the finest ebony in the famous Hill-style with ivory colored ornaments.
The outfit includes a stylish, lightweight oblong suspension case and a quality full-mounted Pernambuco bow strung with genuine unbleached horsehair.
- Rich tonal characteristics suitable for the finest artist
- Highly flamed maple with a rich, hand applied orange varnish finish
- Set-up to Cremona specifications with Thomastik Dominant strings and French-made Aubert bridge at our workshop in the US
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest, deluxe Pernambuco bow and oblong case
- Quality Hill-style ebony fittings and select ebony fingerboard, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body