The Cremona SV-225 violin has a finish normally seen on old violins costing thousands of dollars and often in the hands of professional players or collectors. And until now, an instrument of this look and quality has never been available at such an affordable price point!
The Cremona SV-225 is a fully hand carved violin made of select spruce and flamed maple, shaded in a beautiful antique finish. Each instrument comes as an outfit with a high-quality, J. La Salle bow.
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved, solid flamed Maple back, sides, neck and scroll
- Inlaid purfling
- A beautiful "antiqued" German brown finish
- Ebony fingerboard
- Polished ebony fittings
- (4) built-in finetuners
- New LB-15 octagonal Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
- VP-203 Cremona 3-star bridge
- New Travelite TL-33 light-weight and durable, rectangular violin case with built-in hygrometer
- Shop adjusted
- Comes with D'addario Prelude Strings
If you have questions about Cremona SV225 Violin - E Mail Us