The Cremona SC-150 cello outfit is perfect for the student who is ready to step up to an intermediate-level cello.
The SC150 Cello from Saga music offers qualities usually found on more expensive instruments.
With a solid, carved top of choice spruce and back, sides and neck of solid, carved maple, the Cremona SC-150 cello outfit provides the tone and volume so vital for orchestra and solo work.
The fingerboard is well-selected ebony, and all other trimmings are boxwood. The tailpiece is fitted with 4 VP-14C fine tuners and the complete cello outfit includes a serviceable Brazilwood bow with genuine horsehair and a Travelite TL-20 case. We think your budding cellist will be well pleased with the SC-150 cello outfit from Cremona!
- Hand-carved solid Spruce top
- Hand-carved Solid Maple neck, back and sides
- Ebony fingerboard and nut
- Rosewood pegs and tailpiece
- 4 x VP-14CP finetuners (Except for 1/8-1/16 sizes)
- Inlaid purfling
- Warm brown finish
- LB-10C J. LaSalle Brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached white horsehair
- C-3918 Superior Trailpak II padded nylon bag
- Shop adjusted