Cremona SC175 Cello outfit
An affordable intermediate cello with a hard case. The Cremona SC-175 is a beautiful, hand carved cello, fully fitted with ebony, a quality brazilwood bow and the latest design in a high tech-light weight case.
The light strong case is a marvel in itself and is light enough to be carried on the player's back.
It weighs just 10 and 1/2 pounds.
Order case alone
- Hand carved solid spruce top
- Hand carved solid maple back, sides and neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Ebony pegs
- Inlaid purfling
- Alloy tailpiece with built in fine tuners (4)
- Travelite TL20 lightweight case with plush velour interior and durable ballistic exterior
- J LaSalle LB12-C brazilwood bow with genuine unbleached horsehair
To say the least, I
very pleased with my purchase. Its a beautiful instrument and once we
set up and tuned, it sounded very nice. Thank you for making this an
and pleasant buying experience. I will recommend you to anyone who
your assistance. This was a wonderful item at a wonderful price.
I must say that you are the best customer service person I have ever
with (and I do a lot of Internet shopping). Please pass along this
anyone who might help you get recognized/rewarded for your very
efforts on my behalf!