The advancing student can find no better violin outfit than the Cervini HV-300! The hand-carved and graduated Spruce top and Maple back guarantee a warm, full-bodied tone with ample carrying power. Genuine inlaid purfling and a translucent finish of a warm amber shade give this violin strong visual appeal. The fingerboard is solid Ebony, as well as the chinrest and fittings.
The tailpiece is a lightweight composite with 4 built-in tuners. The Maple neck is oil-finished for a smooth feel and playing comfort. The outfit includes an A. Breton® AB-112 bow with Brazilwood stick and Ebony frog, fitted with genuine, unbleached horsehair. The deluxe, semi-shaped case has a black exterior and a blue, plush-lined interior.
- Hand carved and graduated solid spruce top
- Hand carved and graduated solid maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck with oiled finish and delicately carved scroll
- Inlaid body purfling
- Ebony fingerboard
- Stradivarius-shaped Ebony chin rest
- Composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Quality Cremona VP-202 aged maple bridge
- Warm amber lacquer finish
- A responsive AB-112 A.Breton Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Meets Recommended Educational Specifications
- Includes deluxe semi-shaped lightweight casewith black luggage-grade nylon exterior and blue