Cervini HV-100 violin outfits, though affordable in price, are hand-crafted to exact specifications with the same care and attention to detail applied to the most expensive violin outfits on the market.
The Cervini HV-100 is specifically aimed at the budget-conscious student, parent or teacher, yet offers a host of professional features that even the most advance player would expect.
Includes a durable case and quality A.Breton bow making every Cervini Educator Series violin outfit an excellent choice.
- Spruce top with maple back and sides
- Solid maple neck with oiled finish and carved scroll
- Dyed hardwood fingerboard
- Delicately painted body purfling
- Stradivarius-shaped Dyed hardwood chin rest
- Composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Well-shaped aged maple bridge
- Traditional red lacquer finish
- A fine-quality AB-100 Anton Breton® wood bow with rosewood frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Includes standard semi-shaped lightweight foam case with black luggage-grade nylon exterior and blue plush interior with storage pocket
- Meets Recommended Educational
- Shop Adjusted