BLUERIDGE HISTORIC SERIES DREADNAUGHT GUITAR
Item Number: BR-160
This Pre-war inspired "Herringbone" dreadnaught has it all! The BR-160's great sound and great looks are just part of what will make this one of the most desirable acoustic guitars in production today. Chosen by the readers of Guitar Player Magazine as the # 3 guitar on the market today. Look out #1!
- Select, solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic pre-war forward X-pattern
- Solid Select Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Delicate wood marquetry center strip on back
- Ornate mother-of-pearl inlay in peghead.
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation tortoise pickguard
- White plastic binding with delicate herringbone top inlay for that vintage look
- Vintage style enclosed 14:1 ratio tuning machines with traditional "butterbean" buttons.
- Natural high gloss finish
- Slim, fast action neck with adjustable truss rod.
The Blueridge BR-160 Dreadnought exemplifies rich tone and classic styling.
The Blueridge BR-160 Historic Series Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar has a solid choice spruce top and East Indian rosewood back and sides. X-braced for optimum tone and volume. The low-profile mahogany neck has a rosewood fretboard wth intricate mother-of-pearl inlays, vintage-style rosewood bridge with bone saddle, and a gorgeously original peghead shape with exquisite MOP inlays and Blueridge logo.
If you've been searching for a Golden Era guitar that isn't priced like it's made of gold, then Blueridge guitars are for you. Reminiscent of fine American guitars built prior to WWII, Blueridge guitars are made with the same techniques as their antique counterparts, including many by-hand processes.
Like the best instruments, Blueridge guitars aren't overbuilt; they're crafted to be light and resonant. Meticulous attention to detail and quality craftsmanship is evident in the traditional, forward-position, hand-carved parabolic X-bracing which allows the solid Spruce top to ring loud and true. Blueridge guitars feature a traditional dovetail neck joint, slim mahogany neck, adjustable truss rod, and butterbean-button, Kluson-style tuning machines with an updated mechanism for modern precision and feel.
Blueridge Historic Series Br-160 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar