Blueridge "000" guitars are fast becoming the most popular guitar in its class. From folk to Fingerstyle, the BR-143 is an example of a guitar that really does it all. The solid mahogany and spruce combined with the smaller body size make for a truely enjoyable...and versitile guitar to play.
- Select solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Choice solid mahogany sides and back
- "000" body style with 14th-fret neck joint
- Dovetail neck joint
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard, bridge, and bridge plate
- Saga’s exclusive Dalmatian tortoise pickguard
- B/W/B plastic binding with fine black and white purfling on soundboard
- Slim mahogany neck has adjustable truss rod and 1 11/16" nut width
- Scale length of 25.5"
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner for the perfect vintage look
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop Adjusted
Blueridge Historic Series Br-143 000 Acoustic Guitar