Designed for the rehearsal studio or backstage use.
The Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Combo amplifier features a single channel, a high performance 10 speaker, and front-panel or foot-switchable overdrive. A built-in spring reverb with its own dedicated level control gives big-venue ambience just when you need it, and other pro audio features include a retro illuminated VU meter so you can check your output level, a front panel headphone output for silent practicing. and a line output for laying down tracks in the studio.
This amp squeezes 100% Ashdown quality into a compact and amazingly affordable package that s perfect for home, rehearsal and backstage use. Wherever you plug in, you'll have classic Ashdown tone.
Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Guitar Combo Features:
* 1 channel
* 10" speaker
* Footswitchable spring reverb
* Illuminated VU meter
* Headphone output
* Line output
* Effects send and return
Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Guitar Combo Specifications:
* Power output (RMS): 40W RMS, 80W Peak
* Speaker: 1 x 10"
* Frequency response: -3dB at 25Hz and 20kHz
* Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
* Line input: impedance 470k Ohms / Range 150mV to 10V p-p
* Line output: impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
* Signal to noise: better than 80dB (EQ flat)
* Classic passive tone controls (bass, middle, treble)
* Effects send: impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
* Effects return: impedance 100k Ohms, Input level 0dBu nominal
Get a dedicated practice/studio amp without sacrificing quality - order now.